Piano lessons with Nobuko Hasegawa
Pianist Nobuko Hasegawa, born in Japan, began to play piano at age 4 and was soon in demand as an accompanist performing at weddings, festivals. More than three decades of her teaching experience started when she was in 4th grade assisting her mother’s piano studio. Performances include the piano duo group at the Levine School of Music in Washington D.C., the Shanghai Conservatory of Music in China, and with the Telemann Chamber Music Group in Osaka, Japan. Nobuko has studied with Ms. Kazuko Yokoi, Professor emeritus of Osaka University of Education; Dr. Robert Palmer, the Ruth Weldy Mauzy and Mary Weldy Porter Distinguished Professor of Music, and holds BA from Mukogawa Women’s University Kobe, Japan and MM in Piano Performance and Accompanying /Chamber Music from Ball State University Muncie, Indiana.
Schedule an introductory lesson
To schedule an introductory piano lesson with Nobuko Hasegawa, use our online scheduler below.
- Select a Session Type — the Length of your lesson.
- Introductory lesson fees are:
- 1/2 hour – $36
- 3/4 hour – $50
- 1 hour – $65
- Click on the week you would like to schedule your lesson.
- Press Search
- Choose a date and time that works for you.
- The lesson will be added to your “cart.”
- Press continue and create an account providing your Name, Address and Login information.